Support Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation
The reality of long term side effects of cancer treatment is not new. At least 50% of cancer survivors experience treatment related side effects, many lasting for years, and some life threatening. Breakthroughs in our understanding of cancer and its biology have fostered research and development of new targeted treatments for cancer. Join us in our quest to fast track innovative research projects focused on the provision of having more options for individuals that include less toxic treatments for cancer and long term survivorship.
With your gifts, we can bring hope that our funding of research will make available new treatments that diminish the side effects and suffering from traditional cancer treatment and bring hope to individuals who in the future will be diagnosed with cancer. Together, we can turn cancer upside down by investing in precision targeted cancer research that spares the individual from future harm. Thank you for your support!
One time, Monthly, Quarterly or tribute Giving
Cancer knows no boundaries and chances are you know at least one person who has had cancer. Celebrate the life of a friend of loved one by making a donation in their honor or memory. Make a monthly or quarterly donation as it is the best cancer fighting investment that you can make to support our efforts to turn cancer upside down through life changing research leading to precision targeted cancer treatment. Our secure online donation program allows our donors to set up their own account to manage their donations and print off annual tax receipts. For those who are more comfortable with mailing their donation please mail your check to our secure bank lockbox at: Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation P.O. Box 306161 Nashville, Tennessee 37230-6191.
The 1984 Society is the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation's planned giving society. This society was established to honor supporters who have remembered the Foundation in their wills or through other types of planned gifts. Those who are part of the 1984 Society believe in the work of the Foundation and wish to invest in defeating cancer and supporting survivors.
Planned giving may benefit you and your family, while supporting our Foundation. There are many ways that generous supporters can consider including our foundation in their estate plan after consulting your financial advisors. Some options for planned giving are:
- Outright Gifts
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- Gifts of Business Interests
- Gifts of Personal Property
- Estate Gifts
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust
- Gifts of Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts that Partner With Us
- Retained Life Estate (donation of your home to Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation)
- Charitable or Deferred Gift Annunity
- Charitable Lead Trusts
For more information or to contact the Foundation with your questions about planned giving, contact:
Scott Hamilton CARES Executive Director at email@example.com or 1-844-726-8884.
Donation Frequently Asked Questions
- Donations are tax deductible; however, certain donations in which the donor receives goods or services (dinner at an event) in return for a donation are not tax-deductible or may be only partially deductible.
- Our Federal Tax I.D. Number is: 47-2328142
- Please allow up to two weeks for a written tax acknowledgement receipt. For credit card transactions you will receive an immediate tax acknowledgement sent to your email address.
- When making a memorial or tribute or in honor of the loss of a loved one we will notify the immediate family by acknowledging your gift
- Monthly and Quarterly donors receive annual statements reflecting the prior year's total contributions
- Monthly and Quarterly donors can change their contribution amount, frequency and/or cancel their donations all online
For more information or questions regarding Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation and donations contact:
Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation, Executive Director at 1-844-726-8884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.